Garden of Lights
29 Nov - 5 Jan
PRE- BOOKING ESSENTIAL!
Gauteng’s biggest holiday lights show is back! The Garden of Lights at Emperors Palace is an epic celebration of all things Christmas. It’s a winter wonderland, light extravaganza and yuletide adventure all rolled into one. Packed with festive fun activities for the whole family, you’ll be spellbound and filled with the spirt to mingle and jingle. All in the picturesque gardens at Emperors Palace’s 5-star D’oreale Grande hotel.
With all your favourite characters: The Christmas Elves, Mr. Snowman, The Enchanted Princess, The Festive Fairy and The Candyman!
29 November 2019 – 5 January 2020
Open daily from 19h00 – 22h00
(Weather Dependent and tickets sold by time slot, at half hour intervals and are subject to availability)
R25 per person*
Festive Family Package – R100 for a family of 5
Children under 2 years enter free
Proceeds go charity.
New Express Lane for Winners Circle Members
Park in our Undercover Parking for easy access!
PLEASE NOTE PRE-BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL!
Tickets are limited and to avoid disappointment book in advance at Tixsa – click here
For ticket queries, contact email@example.com
Not sure about the weather? Check the Emperors Palace Facebook page for daily updates on if the Garden of Lights is rained out.
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY:
• Santa Claus will be spreading the cheer in his Christmas station where photos with jolly old St. Nick will be on sale, as well as sweets and toys at the Candyland Stall.
• Take a magical trip in the garden and be transported to a whimsical wonderland of Christmas cheer. Visit the Enchanted Garden, before stopping off at the Mystic Castle and Magic Sweet Shop before heading for the North Pole and peeking into Santa’s Workshop to see the elves tinkering on presents for
• Funfair with Ferris Wheel and all your favourites
• Food Stalls (Frosty Melts, Smile Donuts, Chip & Dip, Gourmet Chariot, Chip Twister and more…)
• Toys and sweets
Terms and Conditions apply
*Entrance price is to Garden of Lights only, and does not include Funfair rides, food or beverages
Terms and Conditions
• The price of the ticket is for accessing the Garden of Lights only – no access without a ticket.
• This ticket is only valid for the date and time specified on the ticket and is subject to availability.
• It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the Garden of Lights event has been cancelled. Emperors Palace management reserves the right to cancel events without notice in its sole discretion due to adverse weather conditions and or force majeure (circumstances outside our control).
• This ticket is not subject to refunds however, should an event be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, the option to rebook for a different date and time slot will be available on the website.
• Proceeds from this event will go to Charity.
• Ticket amendments will be accepted prior to the start time of the event on the ticket.
• Ticketholders must arrive 30 minutes prior of the specified time slot on the ticket, failure to do so could result in the forfeiture of your paid ticket.
• No pets or dogs allowed.
• Guests must dress appropriately – shirts and shoes/footwear must be worn.
• No wheelchairs or physical aid facilities will be available.
• Peermont Global Proprietary Limited/ Emperors Palace its employees and its agents shall not be responsible for, and shall be exempt from all liabilities, in respect of loss, damage, injury, accident, delay or any inconvenience to any person or any personal property, in respect of any occurrence results from the negligence whilst attending the Garden of Lights Event.
• Emperors Palace is a “Gun Free Zone”. Firearms are to be stored for safekeeping on the premises.
• By submitting this transaction you are confirming that you are the legal owner of the card and that the charge is authorised. It is our policy not to sell or give your information to any third party except in certain cases where we must provide information to the vendor of the product you are purchasing for your order to be completed. We take fraud very seriously and report all instances to the appropriate authorities and the card issuer. Your IP Address has been logged and all fraudulent transactions will be prosecuted.