Garden of Lights
30 November 2018 – 2 January 2019
Yule be Amazed!
Gauteng’s biggest Christmas festive celebration is back! Garden of Lights is an epic celebration of all things Christmas. It’s a winter wonderland, light extravaganza and yuletide adventure all rolled into one. Packed with festive fun activities for the whole family, you’ll be spellbound and filled with the spirt to mingle and jingle. All in the picturesque gardens at Emperors Palace’s 5-star D’oreale Grande hotel.
30 November 2018 – 2 January 2019
Open daily from 19h00 – 22h00
(Weather Dependent and tickets sold by time slot, at half hour intervals and are subject to availability)
Not sure about the weather? Check the Emperors Palace Facebook page for daily updates on if the Garden of Lights is rained out.
R25 per person*
Festive Family Package – R100 for a family of 5
Proceeds go charity.
1. Present your Garden of Lights ticket at Rosetta's and get R25 off your meal!
One per customer | Terms and Conditions apply
2. Bring your Garden of Lights ticket stub to The Barnyard Theatre, and get 15% OFF your Diamonds & Divas show tickets
Terms and Conditions apply | NOT VALID FOR 31 DECEMBER – NEW YEAR’S EVE SHOW | Discount offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or Rewards discounts.
Should you have any ticket queries or need to reschedule due to weather, contact Tixsa
087 087 74 64
Explore the Garden of lights and meet all your favourite Christmas characters like Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, The Magical Fairy, Mr. Snowman, Santa’s Special Elves and the Garden Princess.
Take a magical trip and be transported to a whimsical wonderland of Christmas cheer. Visit the Enchanted Garden, before stopping off at the Mystic Castle and Magic Sweet Shop before heading for the North Pole and peeking into Santa’s Workshop to see the elves tinkering on presents for Santa’s List.
But it doesn’t end there! We’ve got stockings stuffed with more fun:
Terms and Conditions apply
*Entrance price is to Garden of Lights only, and does not include Funfair rides, food or beverages
Terms and Conditions
• The price of the ticket is for accessing the Garden of Lights only – no access without a ticket.
• This ticket is only valid for the date and time specified on the ticket and is subject to availability.
• It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the Garden of Lights event has been cancelled. Emperors Palace management reserves the right to cancel events without notice in its sole discretion due to adverse weather conditions and or force majeure (circumstances outside our control).
• This ticket is not subject to refunds however, should an event be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, the option to rebook for a different date and time slot will be available on the website.
• All proceeds from this event will go to Charity.
• Ticket amendments will be accepted prior to the start time of the event on the ticket.
• Ticketholders must arrive 30 minutes prior of the specified time slot on the ticket, failure to do so could result in the forfeiture of your paid ticket.
• No pets or dogs allowed.
• Guests must dress appropriately – shirts and shoes/footwear must be worn.
• No wheelchairs or physical aid facilities will be available.
• Peermont Global Proprietary Limited/ Emperors Palace its employees and its agents shall not be responsible for, and shall be exempt from all liabilities, in respect of loss, damage, injury, accident, delay or any inconvenience to any person or any personal property, in respect of any occurrence results from the negligence whilst attending the Garden of Lights Event.
• Emperors Palace is a “Gun Free Zone”. Firearms are to be stored for safekeeping on the premises.
• By submitting this transaction you are confirming that you are the legal owner of the card and that the charge is authorised. It is our policy not to sell or give your information to any third party except in certain cases where we must provide information to the vendor of the product you are purchasing for your order to be completed. We take fraud very seriously and report all instances to the appropriate authorities and the card issuer. Your IP Address has been logged and all fraudulent transactions will be prosecuted.